Friday, February 8, 2008





The pictures are from me and Jamie's dolphin encounter. We got to swim with dolphins in the ocean it was pretty bad ass. So many pictures so little time. Actually so little time period. Only nine days until I return. So why don't we go through this trip by the numbers.

Days on boat: 137
Shows done: 63
Scripts completed: 0
Sketches written: 20
countries seen: 4
Islands seen: 6
Monkeys seen: 3
Books read: 12
Episodes of Lost watched: 73
Hours of warcraft played: Fuck you steven.
Bits created: 212
Weird propositions from passengers: 4
Weird propositions from crew: 1
White russians dranks: 42
Friends I've randomly run into: 2
Friends I've made: 32
Really good friends I've made: 5
Steamrollers given out: 4
Discussions about my rep in LA: 2
Times hypnotized: 2
Informative posts about my trip: 0 (sorry Ned)
Problems with accounting: My computer doesn't have an infinity key
Weight Lost: 23 lbs
Weight I should have lost: 40
Days I missed my wife: 130
Days I missed LA traffic: 0

No comments: