Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stock-homes

Cold and wet in stockholm sweden, and yet I love this place. Sitting in a bar trying to call my wife via skype and I just keep getting voice mail. Not sure if its because she's not waking up or because of something I'm doing wrong. Yet its hard to get too mad because a blues band is rehearsing in the basement stage of the bar, and they're not half bad. The last few weeks obviously have been a blur and even with all the posts and pictures I'm still so behind on what has been going on. The trip as far as being an almost magical experience is a success. Now if only we could convince Europeans on the ship that we're funny. It feels like we do twice the work for half the laughs. I'm sure we'll figure it out though, and if we don't there is a wonderful bar in Stockholm with Murphy's red on tap, a good internet connection and a blues band in the basement. I think I'll be fine. Especially since I just found out from the Vatican that its okay to believe in aliens.

Just got through to my parents the skype worked way better than I thought only a little bit of the conversation was dropped. I'm actually really looking forward to them coming to visit at the end of this cruise. The internet connection seems to be good enough that I'll try to throw up some pics. I'll also put up the end of the Natalie Sullivan interview. Not that I think anyone reads it but since I've thrown so many pictures up, I feel like I should go back to what I do best. Dense written work.

Much love from this fugly american

No comments: