Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here I Go Again

Two Weeks? How the hell can two weeks be done already? How can I already be heading back to the cold of Chicago, to leave my wife, my home, and my friends for another four months? It seems ridiculous. The two weeks were just a blur of working at the health club again and seeing friends and family. Oddly enough most of whom had so few questions about my prior adventures that I ended up feeling like an ass most of the time saying things like "well on the boat", "Oh my gosh, one time on the boat." I assume it was because they didn't want to think about me leaving again, or maybe its just the way we are in California, or maybe they knew that any story I would tell would take up like four hours of their time and lets face it my friends need to sleep.

So here I sit having to be up in four hours but not able to sleep. I'm never able to sleep before these things. What will the new cast be like? What will the show be like? What will the boat be like? Have I made a huge mistake? Am I doing something great and as usual am just afraid? I assume its the last or that maybe just maybe I'm a little bit excited about this new adventure.

To anyone that reads this. I promise to try to be more diligent in my posts and to try to make more sense. For those of you who do read this blog, I will see you soon. To those who do not I will appear again in July.

No comments: