Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I hate technology

So today was supposed to be the big picture day. Sitting in Senor Frog's enduring the hell of this pace because its internet connection is good enough to download pictures relatively fast. So I'm all set I plug the camera into the computer and..nothing happens. No download of pictures. I check my connections and they seem fine, the camera is on. yet nothing. Which means on friday I have to find a camera shop to get a new plug.

So for now I'm kind of at a loss on what to write about. I have stuff written that would go with the pictures, but without them it makes no sense.

I will keep working on it and maybe before I need to get back on the ship I can get it resolved.

Not a lot happening this week. Easter was depressing in Miami. The port area is worthless, they have malls. Malls without book stores, haven't seen a movie theatre. Its just a lot of chintzy shops.

So things to look forward too. My picture issues getting resolved. Some more insight into the norwegian jewel experience. Or as I like to call it the tempest. Also cast profiles, I just love to profile. Also if you were reading previously on my spirit experience you might have come across Natalie Sullivan's great blog. Yachtrock. She had done a bunch of interviews yet mine never appeared. Don't believe her when she says we ran out of time. My interivew was so explosive it was not posted, against the warning of many people including a few heads of state and the shadowy orginizations that keep those heads of state in line. My interview with Natalie will be posted here.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't f-ing wait to read the interview.

Flu-baby said...

I can't wait for you to read it either. I'm not surprised that you blocked it from your memory.